lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Coolname5823"

113 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Gathering Cloudems Lore#14

@clousems said in #13: > I should go back to alchemy school— I could turn my Econ degrees into money. > > On a related note... > > > > A little known fact about clousems is that he was offered a full …

Coolname5823
Community Blog Discussions - Collection of people that hate me :) (or mildly dislike me)#1

Comments on https://lichess.org/@/coolname5823/blog/collection-of-people-that-hate-me--or-mildly-dislike-me/qrHL9rFs

Coolname5823
Off-Topic Discussion - Gathering Cloudems Lore#7

@MrPushwood said in #6: > Rumor has it that he once built a time machine. That explains a lot

Coolname5823
Off-Topic Discussion - Gathering Cloudems Lore#5

Whoops I keep misspelling his name ;-;

Coolname5823
Off-Topic Discussion - Whats your own quotes?#5

"Snakes are snacks"

Coolname5823
Off-Topic Discussion - Gathering Cloudems Lore#1

I am making a full in-depth blog on Clousems but I need your help. If there's anything that you know about Clousems that you think I haven't seen then please post it here.

Coolname5823
Off-Topic Discussion - Clousems#19

@Cassiodorus1 said in #15: > Maybe we could put a couple of clousems in zoos to save them? We can put him in with lemurs.

Coolname5823
Off-Topic Discussion - - What's in a Username ? -#29

I really wanted a cool name but couldn't think of one.

Coolname5823
Off-Topic Discussion - Write what you were doing in the last 30 minutes#47

@LordSupremeChess said in #46: > Normally, and not screaming in private chat. I guess I'm not 13 then

Coolname5823
Off-Topic Discussion - Write what you were doing in the last 30 minutes#45

@LordSupremeChess said in #44: > 13 year olds don’t type like that these days. What do they type like then?

Coolname5823