lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Kleopatra2019"

8 forum posts
Community Blog Discussions - #28: The 14 Rules of Hedgehog Club#34

I LOVE THE FIRST RULE

Kleopatra2019
General Chess Discussion - World Chess Championship: Games 10 and 11 - Business as Usual?#11

I think both players don't deserve the title "World Champion". World Champ is a term describing a Player, who doesn't let his chances slip out - He Sees the opportunity and he crushes his opponent - l…

Kleopatra2019
General Chess Discussion - Carlsen versus Nepomniachtchi: FIDE World Championship Round 9#22

Nepo is Embodiment of lack of luck

Kleopatra2019
General Chess Discussion - What do you think about Levon Aronian?#7

He is one of the most ambitious players on current chess stage, I would say. ChessNetwork video called "Full steam ahead" and "No pawn shelter" express his courage.

Kleopatra2019
Game analysis - Wierdest "stalemate" you've ever seen#4

That's a way how to not play

Kleopatra2019
Lichess Feedback - Sever 73.1 ms#2

Yea, me too. I have been searching for game for quite a while, and I sitll have not found it yet

Kleopatra2019
General Chess Discussion - What's white plan in French defense: Exchange variation?#1

I have been struggling againts french for quite a long time and when my opponents plays this to me, my reply is always takes. I wanted to know what you should try to achive in opening, what to do in m…

Kleopatra2019
General Chess Discussion - A post-mortem of the 2020 Candidates Tournament #39

Someone worked long and hard to make this article nice and smooth. I very appreciate that.

Kleopatra2019