lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ZARA_2013"

16 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - You have one piece of advice you can give to your children. Only one.#11

Throw sanity in the gutter

ZARA_2013
Off-Topic Discussion - I need suggestions on how to get more social#36

@LordSupremeChess said in #33: > I don't play video games. Well, try it! And even if you don’t get a gf, you will make a lot of freinds on multicraft

ZARA_2013
Off-Topic Discussion - I need suggestions on how to get more social#32

@LordSupremeChess said in #1: > I've been debating with myself for days now about what the heck I'm gonna do with my life at school so I don't do something stupid. It became apparent last night while …

ZARA_2013
Off-Topic Discussion - War or Peace#23

@Akbar2thegreat said in #22: > That's torture straightaway! And that’s why I do it. (Hehe) Are you ready to be my next victim

ZARA_2013
Off-Topic Discussion - War or Peace#21

I like cool fantasy fighting stuff, BUT I don’t like wars! I hate killing people using violence and war I prefer killing them by making their ears bleed due to my voice and making them go mad due to m…

ZARA_2013
Off-Topic Discussion - Tell us what's on your mind#14

What’s on my mind: 1. I gotta play multicraft today 2. I need to work on a lot of stories 3. I have to make sure not to tell anyone my age on lichess.

ZARA_2013
Off-Topic Discussion - What would you spend 50k on#5

I would give Half of it to my parents so that they can use it and stop nagging me. And I’d get snacks with He other half of the money. I would get: kinderjoys eggs, Oreos And I would find some beggars…

ZARA_2013
Off-Topic Discussion - Scary paranormal activity you saw#31

@LordSupremeChess said in #10: > I saw my reflection in the mirror. Aww.....that was the joke I wanted to do! I guess I’m too late lol. (Hehe...look behind u)

ZARA_2013
Off-Topic Discussion - Are you an artist?#60

@Syeda_Faiza said in #1: > Am also an artist :) and I would like to see how many artist chess players are here! Who would u define as an artist. If “artist” means any one who does any kinda stupid art…

ZARA_2013
Off-Topic Discussion - Who will take care (be in charge) of Lichess after Thibault (Lichess founder) dies?#22

@ChessMasterGUYS said in #1: > Who will be in charge of hosting tournaments, providing prize funds, updating new things, keeping all the Lichess patron money, etc? How can the community survive withou…

ZARA_2013